Ti91, a.k.a. Travel Intelligence India, is the world’s only India-centric Travel Intelligence Company focused solely on providing critical travel intelligence to foreign governments, large corporations and other organisations.
It combines all the travel management needs of an organisation with travel risk management strategies and responses to help organisations to secure their workforce. It also offers customised health (medical travel) and business solutions to help maximise their employees’ India travel.
In simple terms, Ti91 is about intelligent India travel.
» Ti91 Vision
To convert travel to and within India into a series of informed, secure and successful experiences
via mobile and web/cloud technologies
» The Marketplace
- India is world’s 5th fastest growing tourism market
- The sector generated $121 billion or 6.4% of the nation’s GDP
- The sector is expected to grow at an average annual rate of 7.7% in the next decade (All WTTC)
- India’s medical tourism market to grow at 30% annually to reach Rs. 9500 Cr. by 2015 (ASSOCHAM)
- Global mobile App revenue to touch $27 billion in 2013 (ABI Research)
The company is yet to go ‘live’ with its operations and offerings. For the principal list of prospective customers of Ti91 solutions, please click the ‘Sectors’ link at the top of the page.
» Team Ti91
Based out of a SOHO (Small Owner Home Office) in the metropolitan city of Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India), Ti91 is founded by, a news and communications entrepreneur. He is Ti91’s CEO and Content & Communications Lead.
Other members of the team are:
» Ti91 Investors
Ti91 is currently working towards raising first round of seed investment. If you are an investor / investment company, have more information about Ti91 at Gust, an investor relations site, here: